In this article, we are going to talk about the top real estate agents and their achievements in Canada. Here, I will introduce you to Marnie Ann Bennett, Gary Wong and Derrick Stretch, who I believe are some of the outstanding ones in Canada.
Let’s get started!
Marnie Ann Bennett
Marnie Ann Bennett, the CEO of Bennett Property Shop RealtyMarnie, has 35 years of experience in real estate business and housing development projects. She has always been focused on providing the best customer service and marketing approaches based on fundamental research and knowledge of emerging niches and trends. She is a guest speaker in numerous house and condo marketing expositions.
Bennett holds a bachelor’s degree in law and economics from Carleton University in Ottawa and still continues to study in many aspects of the housing industry, including housing developments, urban renewal projects, product innovations and improvements, marketing trends, generational and demographic differences and comparisons across Canada and foreign markets. She tries to always stay in touch with the technological and cyber advances in the industry.
Bennett has a number of awards and honors in her career such as:
- The “Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate”
- The “Million Dollar Guild” — acknowledged as “Business Woman of the Year” in 2008 by the Ottawa Women’s Business Network
- The “Exceptional Customer Service and Marketplace Trust Award” which she gained from the Ottawa Better Business Bureau in 2008
- the “Quilly Award” which she accomplished in 2017 for co-authoring a best-selling book with Brian Tracy
- In the same year she received the “Billionaire’s Club Award” for sales in excess of $1 Billion from the Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate.
She is recognized as the “#1 Broker Worldwide” by Keller Williams Realty International in 2010. Bennett also has achieved nomination as a “Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist.”
For the future perspective, she plans to expand her company in the USA with a focus on the Miami area.
Gary Wong, a director of Westside Vancouver in 2017-2018, real estate consultant and real estate investment advisor, has written “The Book on Vancouver Real Estate.” Gary is an award winning Realtor. He and his team are helping families and investors build long term wealth through building a real estate portfolio.
Gary developed the Real Estate Acquisition Formula and the proprietary Luxury Home Sales System to help clients build their real estate portfolio, and he provides high class marketing for his clients.
He holds a bachelor’s in psychology from UBC (University of British Columbia) and anMBA from SFU (Simon Fraser University). He has covered the courses for the MCNE (Masters Certified Negotiation Expert), CNE (Certified Negotiation Expert), RENI (Real Estate Negotiation Institute), and he is a Macdonald Realty Certified Mentor
Gary Wong’s Awards
- 2013-Sales Achievement Award from Macdonald Realty
- In 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020, he achieved the Highest Award from Macdonald Realty-award of Excellence
- 2016-Medallion Club from Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver Award for Top 10% of Realtors
- 2018-Medallion Club (Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver Award for Top 10% of Realtors)
- 2019-Medallion Club(Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver Award for Top 10% of Realtors)
He believes that he could not have business without his clients, so he thinks that the best investment is to invest back in clients. His mission statement is:
“We add value to our clients through unconventional, outside of the box marketing, consulting and client care for the purpose of building lifetime client relationships.”
Derrick has been an outstanding member of the Canadian Real Estate Association, Saskatchewan Real Estate Association, and the Saskatoon Real Estate Board since 1977. He is an international speaker on marketing, service to the client and selling skills. He has a golden rule for relationships-treat everybody as if they just have 12 hours left to live. In this way, he manages to serve 170 – 200 families per year with award winning service.
His business experience started in 1977 with Century 21 Astro. After that, in 1978, he moved to century 21 Klombies. A year later, in 1979 he transferred to Hallmark Realty and then to Ashford Realty (Currently known as Realty Executives Saskatoon).
In 1999, he got his brokerage license and incorporated Derrick Stretch Realty Inc. in association with Realty Executives Saskatoon.
His business achievements include:
- He is one of Realty Executives Top Producers in North America since 1987
- He has been helping 100 families a year since 1991
- He helped a record number of over 175 families in 1996
- He is internationally acknowledged by Bill Barrett seminars as one of the Top 100 Realtors in North America
- He has Top Gun Award for 2011 & 2012 in North America
- He has the Realty Executive International Pinnacle Award (2012-2017)
- He was privileged in one year to have assisted a record number of 201 families relocate
As a real estate agent, you need to know about your colleagues, their accomplishments and paths. I hope this article was interesting and motivating for you. Don’t forget to see and learn more with us. If you are a new agent read this article: How to Name Your Business as a New Agent